Evie Muir talks to Sistah Space about Valerie's Law and the importance of culturally cognizant support for survivors of Domestic
We’re Hiring Again!
Are you an experienced brand partnerships manager? We want to hear from you
Restless Network is looking for an experienced brand partnership professional to join our fast paced, multidisciplinary team. A tech and media company on the rise, we’re looking for someone excited by start ups, empowering women, and digital community.
This is a freelance role, though ideally we would like the successful applicant to grow into a full time position with us.
You would expected to: proactively bring partnership opportunities to fruition, and guide them through pitch, sale, production, execution and optimization.
- Outreach and acquisition of new business.
- Planning, management, and execution of brand partner prospects and campaigns.
- Regular reporting and tracking of KPIs across Brand Partnership campaigns and pipeline, with a focus on client acquisition and retention.
- Management and tracking of creative requests and project briefs, ensuring deadlines are met.
- Pulling research data such as Quantcast, Google Analytics, and Social measuring tools for pre-sale strategy opportunities, and post-campaign insights
- 5+ years of experience
- Proficient Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, Keynote
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter, accountable, creative thinker, problem solver
- Demonstrated projects and knowledge of the industry
- Collaborative: We’re all about team work.
- Entrepreneurial: We’re at the very start of our brand partnerships strategy. The successful applicant will be building from the ground up with us.
- Energetic: There will likely be a multitude of objectives at any given point that the successful applicant will need to balance.
To apply, submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org