Restless Network is looking for an experienced brand partnership professional to join our fast paced, multidisciplinary team. A tech and media company on the rise, we’re looking for someone excited by start ups, empowering women, and digital community.
This is a freelance role, though ideally we would like the successful applicant to grow into a full time position with us.
You would expected to: proactively bring partnership opportunities to fruition, and guide them through pitch, sale, production, execution and optimization.
- Outreach and acquisition of new business.
- Planning, management, and execution of brand partner prospects and campaigns.
- Regular reporting and tracking of KPIs across Brand Partnership campaigns and pipeline, with a focus on client acquisition and retention.
- Management and tracking of creative requests and project briefs, ensuring deadlines are met.
- Pulling research data such as Quantcast, Google Analytics, and Social measuring tools for pre-sale strategy opportunities, and post-campaign insights
- 5+ years of experience
- Proficient Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, Keynote
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter, accountable, creative thinker, problem solver
- Demonstrated projects and knowledge of the industry
- Collaborative: We’re all about team work.
- Entrepreneurial: We’re at the very start of our brand partnerships strategy. The successful applicant will be building from the ground up with us.
- Energetic: There will likely be a multitude of objectives at any given point that the successful applicant will need to balance.
To apply, submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org