How Claire Walker and Hannah Essex joined forces to ensure they could have it all
Restless Network is Hiring!
We’re hiring a Community Manager with experience in #MeToo. Is this you? Apply here
Want to join the Restless Network team? Now’s your chance. We’re hiring a community manager to help us take care of our amazing community on the Restless Network app. Check out the below details, and if you think you’re the right fit, send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com.
– Freelance, Remote, US based job. LA location is a plus.
Must be passionate about social media, building communities, analytics, women’s issues, and #MeToo.
This is a multidisciplinary role that can be tailored depending on the successful applicant’s skill set, but proficiency in the below areas are preferred.
– Daily monitoring and signposting of the #MeToo and Community Hub newsfeeds.
– Engaging with users in a timely and socially responsible manner, removing any posts that are against community guidelines, and brainstorming ways to further engage our community.
– Brainstorming digital events and activities to engage users and executing them accordingly.
– Collaboratively innovating on engagement, content, and event strategies.
– Content writing for app resources on various subjects, with an emphasis on mental health and #MeToo.
– Willing to be in an outward facing role where, on occasion, you will be in front of the camera (i.e. Instagram stories, Instagram live, virtual events, app live, etc.)
– Tracking engagement/monitoring of community stats and presenting them in weekly app meetings
Professional expertise, training, or experience in #MeToo is needed for this job. People with prior experience in counseling or victim support are highly encouraged to apply.
Prior experience in social media and content creation required.
This job is for you if:
- You are a multitasker,
- You love talking to people
- You’re outgoing
- You’re passionate about building community
- You happily nerd out on engagement analytics
This job is not for you if:
- You don’t like fast paced, evolving start up environments
- You’re uncomfortable in an outward facing role
- You don’t like social media
- You’re unqualified to advise, facilitate, and nurture women who are members of our #MeToo community
There will be occasions where you will be expected to pick up timely issues and be willing to put in work on the weekends, specifically concerning handling any instances of harassment and inappropriate post reports.
Think you’re the right fit? Send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.